*For condo purchases, an estoppel certificate must be ordered by our office. This cost is in addition and is dependent on what your management company charges.
*For condo purchases, you must provide our office with an information statement and current corporate condo insurance at least two days prior to close.
1) When you meet with Peter please bring:
2) We have opened a file for your transaction, and have started requesting all documentation. When completed you will receive an email with instructions for house insurance, identification documents and shortfall fund instructions. Important: house insurance must be provided to our office before possession date to complete closing.
3) Important: You are required to provide the purchaser a current Real Property Report ( defined as your report being a true representation of your property today ) with municipal compliance for all homes and bare land condos absent any contract amendment. Remember to bring your original RPR with you when you meet Peter. If you are unsure please email email@example.com so he can review before your appointment.
4) Please note that final reports take approximately 12 – 14 weeks to complete.
5) Please let Peter know if you will require a Will, Power of Attorney, or Personal Directive as we have special pricing available.
Thank you again for choosing Peter B Mason Real Estate Lawyer to handle your transaction.