1) When you meet with Peter please bring:
2) We have opened a file for your transaction, and have started requesting all documentation. When completed you will receive an email with instructions for house insurance, identification documents and shortfall fund instructions.
3) Your financial institution will forward mortgage documentation to our office. We cannot book your appointment until we receive these documents. We typically like to have you in our office 4-7 days prior to your possession date.
4) Please note that final reports take approximately 12 – 14 weeks to complete.
5) Please let Peter know if you will require a Will, Power of Attorney, or Personal Directive as we have special pricing available.
Thank you again for choosing Peter B Mason Real Estate Lawyer to handle your transaction.