2) A file has been opened and we have started requesting all requisite documentation.
3) We will contact you approximately 4-7 days prior to closing to arrange an appointment to sign documents. On appointment day please park in front of building by mail boxes, enter middle doors, take elevator to second floor and turn left down hallway to suite #213 on left side of hallway. If you are or will be out of town around that time please let us know.
4) PLEASE NOTE that you are required to provide to the purchaser a current [current is defined as your Real Property Report being a true representation of our property today] Real Property Report with municipal compliance for all homes and bare land condos absent any contract amendment. Remember to bring your original RPR with you when you meet with Peter Mason. If you are unsure email Peter Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so he can review documents. Please also view our information video on Real Property Reports here.
5) When you meet with Peter please bring 1) two pieces of valid government ID and 2) VOID CHEQUE for deposit.
6) If there any any issues or if you have any concerns with respect to your sale, please let us know.
7) Please note final reports take approximately 12 - 14 weeks to complete.
8) Please let Peter know if your require a Will, Power of Attorney, or Personal Directive.
If you haven't done so as yet, please download our Peter B Mason Real Estate Lawyer mobile app to your Apple or Android device.
We look forward to assisting you with your sale.